Yılbaşı hediyeliklerim birer birer tamamlanıyor, tamamlandıkça da işte böyle görücüye çıkıyor:)
Çelengin ortasında Orchidea serisine ait çerçeveli etamin kiti yer alıyor, kenarlardaki ağaçlar ise dekoratif düğmeler.
Umarım sahibi beğenir, mutlulukla kullanır.
Sevgilerimle.
.jpg)

.jpg)
El emeğine katılan sevgi ile yapılan şeylerin değeri bence ölçülemez,çok güzel olmuş ellerine sağlık sahibi iyi günlerde kullansın.Sevgilerimle..
YanıtlaSilÇok teşekkür ederim Mehtapcığım, bence de el emeği ile hazırlanan hediyeler çok değerli, sevgilerimle.
SilÇok güzel olmuş ,ellerinize sağlık.
YanıtlaSilÇelengi hazır mı aldınız,kendiniz mi kuruttunuz?
Benim bahçenin sarmaşıklarından kuruttuğum bir çelengim var daha el atamadım.Geçen yıl Dolunay hanım da kanaviçe çalışmıştı ben de işesem mi derken sizin çelengi gördüm. Haydi bi gayret ben de el atayım artık :)
Sevgiler!
Çok teşekkür ederim Nilgün hanım, hazır çelenk kullandım. Siz de başlayın bence de, çok zevkli.
SilHay güzel Türkçe'm işlesem mi diyecektim :)
YanıtlaSil:)))) olur böyle hatalar:))
Silharikaa olmuş eline sağlık
YanıtlaSilÇok teşekkür ederim:)
SilEminim sahibi çok beğenecektir. Ben bayıldım diyebilirim. Bende en kısa zamanda kendime etamin işlemeli bir çelenk hazırlayacağım :)
YanıtlaSilÇok teşekkür ederim:) Hazırlayın siz de, merak ettim şimdiden nasıl bir güzellik ortaya çıkaracaksınız diye:)sevgiler.
SilÇelenk çok tatlı, eskiden kurutulmuş çiçeklerle süslerdim. Ama ben yine bu süslü düğmelere taktım. Aşağıdaki yorumda sorduğum gibi, Ankaraya gelirsem Dükkanın adını vermeniz mümkün olursa almak istiyorum çünkü, çok güzellermiş. Bu arada Nilgün Ablanın söylediği gibi çelenkin doğallığına bayıldım. Kendiniz mi kuruttunuz, gerçekten çok güzel olmuş.
YanıtlaSilÇok teşekkür ederim. Çelengi kızılayda moda çarşı içinde yer alan bir çiçekçiden aldım. Önceki keçe yakada kullandığım düğmeleri Erdoğan Düğme/Ankara mağazasından, çelenkte kullandıklarımı Şık düğme/Ank. mağazasından aldım. Gerçekten çok hoş, dekoratif düğmeler var bu iki tuhafiyecide de.
SilAyrıntılı yanıtınıza çok teşekkür ederim, vakit ayırdığınız için teşekkür ederim.
SilÇok güzel olmuş , ellerinize sağlık
YanıtlaSilÇok teşekkür ederim.
SilBu kapi celenginde neler yok ki,bayildim ellerinize saglik.Sahibi iyi gunlerde kullansinlar,el emegi hediyelerin degeri bambaskadir bence..
YanıtlaSilSevgiler.
Çok teşekkür ederim canım:) bence de el emeği çok değerli.
SilÇok hos olmus, güle güle kullansin sahibi
YanıtlaSilÇok teşekkür ederim:)
SilHepsi ayrı güzel , benim de kapı çelengim var ama kanaviçe, görmek isterseniz bloğuma beklerim...Sevgiler
YanıtlaSilÇOK TEŞEKKÜR EDERİM, SEVGİLERİMLE:)
YanıtlaSilçok beğendim emeğinize sağlık.. 10 marifeti kurcalarken geldim buraya:)
YanıtlaSilHoş gelmişsiniz, teşekkür ederim Aslıhan hanım:)
SilFantastic post however , I was
YanıtlaSilwanting to know if you could write a litte more on this
topic? I'd be very grateful if you
could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!
my web page: Http://www.wrenemerson.com/iwish/wiki/index.php?title=La_Finca_Golf_Links_-_Costa_Blance_Spain
Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post
YanıtlaSilis awesome, nice written and include
approximately all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this.
My site - oilfieldcommunity.com
I precisely needed to say thanks once again.
YanıtlaSilI'm not certain what I might have achieved without the actual smart
ideas documented by you regarding
such a subject. It actually was the alarming
dilemma in my position, nevertheless looking at a new specialized tactic you resolved it
forced me to leap over
happiness. I am happy for your help and even expect
you recognize what a
great job you have been doing educating the others via your website. I am sure you have never come across any of us.
Also visit my page http://elmundo.noticia.es/user/KaneshaEllis89/history
Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this web site needs
YanıtlaSilfar more consideration. I’ll most likely be once
more to read much more, thanks for that info.
Here is my site - normal weather in Madrid Spain
Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog
YanıtlaSilbefore but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new
to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
Stop by my blog post classified free Granada
Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created
YanıtlaSilsome nice methods and we
are looking to trade solutions with others, be sure
to shoot me an email if interested.
Feel free to surf my web blog :: rubasses
There are certainly plenty of details like that to take into consideration.
YanıtlaSilThat may be a nice point to convey up. I provide the ideas above as
common inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you
carry up where a very powerful factor
might be working in trustworthy good faith. I
don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game.
Each girls and boys really feel the impact of only a
second’s
pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
Visit my web blog ; Reg.is.t.kanazawa-u.ac.jp
I found your weblog web site on google and check just a few of your
YanıtlaSilearly posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate.
I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader.
Looking for forward to studying extra from
you in a while!…
My web page: organmeats.blogspot.Ru
It is actually a nice and useful piece of
YanıtlaSilinformation. I am happy that you just shared this useful
info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Stop by my webpage :: asp hosting server sql web
Wonderful paintings! This is the kind of information that should
YanıtlaSilbe shared around the net. Disgrace on the seek engines
for not positioning this put up higher! Come on
over and discuss with my site . Thanks
=)
Visit my webpage thinkoutsidetheboxtoday.com
What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It
YanıtlaSilabsolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & assist different customers like its helped me. Good
job.
Also see my page: comessenyc.blogspot.ru
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how can
YanıtlaSili subscribe for a blog
website? The account aided me a applicable deal. I were tiny
bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright
clear concept
Visit my blog post : www.diysolarheatingspain.com Website Value and Details
Thanks for every one of your hard work on this site. My mum
YanıtlaSilreally likes going through
investigations and it's really easy to see why. Most
people notice all regarding
the lively tactic you
produce precious tips and tricks through
your website and even
strongly encourage
contribution from some other people about this matter while our own child is now becoming educated a whole
lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You're performing a wonderful job.
Also visit my website ... http://moodle.literacytent.org
I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your
YanıtlaSilweblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice
quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today..
Stop by my site ; leucemie.specialtiesintouch.it
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous to and you’re simply
YanıtlaSilextremely magnificent. I really like what you’ve got here, certainly like what you’re saying
and the way in which through which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to
stay it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you.
This is really a tremendous website.
Visit my weblog: KNee pain cure